Who will be the professional dancers performing with our celebrities on Dancing with the Stars All-Stars Australia?
You cannot have a celebrity dance competition without professional dancers. With only a few days until Dancing with the Stars All-Stars Australia drops on Channel 7, we’re going to be going over who the pros will be and which ones will be returning from previous seasons.
Before we begin, we’ll also throw in the professional dancers who are performing with the four new stars as well but at the end of the post.
All-Stars And Their Dance Partners
- Bec Hewitt – original pro partner was Michael Miziner. All-Stars partner is Craig Monley according to Seven News.
- Tom Williams – OG dance partner was Kym Johnson. Tom’s All-Stars partner is Alexandra Vladmirov as per news.com.au.
- Ada Nicodemou – OG dance partner Aric Yegudkin who will be returning as her All-Stars partner.
- Luke Jacobz – Original dance partner was Luda Kroitor while his All-Stars dance partner is Jorja Freeman.
- Fifi Box – Original dance partner was Paul Green while her All-Stars partner is Jeremy Garner according to New Idea.
- Kyly Clarke – All-Stars dance partner is Gustavo Viglio while her original dance partner was Damian Whitewood.
- Manu Feildel – OG dance partner was Alana Patience while his All-Stars partner is newcomer Katrina Patchett.
- Jamie Durie – Jamie’s original dance partner was Amanda Garner. His All-Stars partner is Siobhan Power.
- Lincoln Lewis – Original dance partner was Luda Kroitor while his All-Stars partner is Lily Cornish.
- Erin McNaught – OG dance partner was Gleb Savchenko while her All-Stars partner is Julian Caillon.
Wild Card Professional Dancers
Finally, we move onto the wild card celebrities and their dance partners:
- Matty J – Matty’s dance partner will be newcomer Ruby Gherbaz
- Schapelle Corby – Schapelle’s dance partner will be Shae Mountain
- Renee Bargh – Renee’s dance partner will be Jarryd Byrne
- Jessica Gomes – Jessica’s dance partner will be newcomer Lyu Masuda
Sources come from Google, Instagram, New Idea, Who, and Daily Mail.
Dancing with the Stars All-Stars Australia begins Sunday April 11 on Channel 7 at 7pm.